Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ben, Christy, Blake, and Andy said it best...





God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.



I find myself asking God to give me the desire to be most satisfied in Him.
Not to BE most satisfied in Him.
But just to just have that desire.




My friends are getting laid off, taking steps towards independence, moving to foreign countries for love, moving back home from foreign countries to love, becoming more educated, giving birth to new lives, staying stuck for the sake of security, buying homes, cementing their careers, re-evaluating, in denial, planning the rest of their lives... and the list continues.

And all I can manage to do is to pray for the desire to be wholly satisfied in God.







Get well, Inee. Get well.

1 comment:

Pun said...

Ha ha. I never saw this before. Who got those pictures for you? Awesome!

Havn't heard from you on the Spring Awakening blog in a while, Inee. Aren't you well YET? : )

We booted back up in Jan and have been updating regularly with really cool content.

Hope to see ya there soon: http://www.totallytrucked.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Pun